Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My regrets...

When I was a young, naive child, I was really girly and always wore pink. The typical little girl that you see nowadays. I didn't do any sports, I just danced and watched power rangers. Every single day. My mother always told me I was an amazing dancer and really had something in me that could eventually bloom into something greater. But then I got bored after five months and quit. Then I started to wear different color clothing that wasn't pink and started to become more boyish. I owned every movie Saban, the power ranger producers, ever made, threw out all my barbie dolls, and started playing with the big boys in every sport imaginable. I regret this, a lot because now I wish I could have done dance and stuck with it. When I dance in my house or at birthday parties people ask me if I take dance lessons and I say no I stopped. If I had kept doing it, who knows where I'd be now and what accomplishments I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment