Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Perception

If I, Jasmine Stith, were in The Great Gatsby Nick would definitely point out a lot of good traits, but also bad. Good things could be I'm outgoing, but a little shy at first; because when you get to know me I am loud and fun. I'm not afraid to tell it like it is and give my opinion. I am also very athletic and kind, but I do have some bad traits about me. I'm a bit strange as some people might say, but not always in the bad way. During the 1920's you would definitely classify me as a rebel because I control myself and will do whatever I want. I'm not someone's doll to be played with...I am me. 
A character that is most like me could be Daisy in one way because she's smart and knows what's good and bad. Meaning that as a woman of her time she is very aware of her husbands secret relations with other women and doesn't want to be controlled just wants to be loved. But I am also like Jordan as well. A very outgoing and athletic woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment